Monday, March 27, 2006

why i love my job

my computer was in the gym. we were going to listen to our song for colorguard and practice with it. and this is what happens (on a sticky note, of course).


HEY!
HI MS> MASON
yo hi dude dude
what is up homedog??? haha i crack myself in half
lol!
HEY DUDE!!
omgsh!
did u go to the crowder concert??
it was awesome! i luved it
mis amigas y yo were jumping up and down the entire time in the artist's section!!
it was totally worth the label of awesomeness!!
hahahahahahahahaha!
hehehehehehehehe
im supposed to be practicing my speed spins right now i just don't feel like it! so anyways this is allison your computer is cool. i meant cool beans. totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! flags is cool and is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgsh! dude!! so anyways my name is Allison and i am a person and mg is a person too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nemo like finding nemo did u know nemo is nobody in latin
hola me llama chrissy yo dude what is up home dog blerb spongebob rocks my socks

oh, to be a 7th grade girl again...

No comments:

Post a Comment