Friday, December 23, 2011

festive feet


in one of my random trips to walgreens, i was wandering through the cosmetics section and decided i needed some green nail polish for the holiday season. i love buying nail polish, especially a particular brand that they have at walgreens called "sinful colors" that are only $2 a bottle (think a slightly more upscale version of wet n' wild.) this is my go-to impulse buy and it has resulted in me having a small tote bag of nail polishes that i get to choose from when i update my nail color. 

which now includes this one.


which then inspired me to set up a Christmas-y themed photo and break out my shaped-holiday bokeh lens covers to capture the new hue.
fa la la la la, la la la la!

(holiday bokeh tutorials at kevin and amanda and just recently at i heart faces, too!--my favorite one that i did a couple of years ago below...)


No comments:

Post a Comment