Monday, January 04, 2010

i heart faces: birthday contest!


it's "i heart faces" anniversary week, celebrating one year online hosting awesome photography contests. and with a tamron lens on the line, i just couldn't sit this one out!

the december/january time frame rule kept most of my photos to recent ones with holiday themes. as part of the contest, an "i heart faces" logo or the words must be in each photo.

this was one of my favorite Christmas tree shots--her eyes are so captivating!


and i love the story that this one tells...
oh, two of my favorite girls. they were such troopers for this shoot! we were freezing but they still gave me some great smiles. (and i love how lily is looking down at the light in awe...)
one pet face is allowed, and i had to include pepper-dog.
and finally, a idea that came to me that i had to test out and see if i could do it. and that's what "i heart faces" is all about--challenging you to learn more about photography, to think about themes and creative ideas, and to go out and do it.

thanks for a wonderful year, i heart faces! here's to many many more...




I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.