Monday, December 14, 2009

i heart faces: pets only!


it's another pets week over at i heart faces, and as much as i love my pepper-dog and cats, my recent trip to disney's animal kingdom gave me a ton of photos to choose from! so for this week, i chose my favorite out of the bunch--a sweet moment between two hippos in the africa section of the park.

when we first got down to the observation area, it looked like only one hippo lounging under the water. but then we saw another one tucked in close beside, taking a nap. i'm not sure if it's a couple or a parent/child--but i just loved it. the colors of the fish swimming in the foreground and light coming in through the water also added to it, making it one of my favorite pictures from the trip.


head on over to i heart faces to check out the other pets pictures this week!